JOAN Jacket - Bleu jean
The JOAN jacket is the ESSENTIAL piece of our Denim collection. Designed in Organic Cotton, it reinvents the denim jacket thanks to its fitted and belted cut, its elegant cutouts and its meticulous details.
- Organic Cotton Denim Jacket
- Slim fit
- Rounded stand-up collar
- Gathered long sleeves
- Flap chest pockets
- Italian pockets at the bottom of the jacket
- Buttoned in front
- Back cutouts
- Added waistband
- Total shoulder height : 67 cm (for a size 36-S)
Main material : 99% Organic Cotton - 1% Elastane
Pocket lining : 100% cotton
Very comfortable denim fabric
Here are some tips for taking care of your Milore pieces :
- For perfect care of your Joan jacket, wash it delicately at 40° maximum. All washing instructions are specified on the inside label of the garment.
- Choose a gentle spin cycle.
Louna, our model, is 1.74m tall and wears a size 36. We advise you to choose your usual size.
The Joan jacket was designed in France, near Lyon, by our style team.
This model is made in Portugal, near Porto, in one of our partner workshops specializing in Denim.